Melt & Pour Soap Making Class c/w Tall & Skinny Silicone mold
$ 110.00 CAD plus 5% tax.
Item Number: 100
Parents can come with their kids for a fun learning activity. Learn to make beautiful glycerine soap with infinite designs and effects. This class includes the Tall &
Skinny silicone mold that works beautifully with melt and pour designs,
Please Select Date!
|Course Dates:|| |
This mold is a twist on the classic regular loaf. It is basically the regular loaf on its side making a taller and skinnier bar of soap. This mold makes eight one-inch bars of soap.
Time: Noon - 2:30 pm (Approximately)
1454 Lakeland Village Blvd, Sherwood Park, AB
- You will make 2 lbs of beautifully colored and designed glycerine soap
- You will use and take home a the Tall & Skinny silicone mold, perfect for glycerin soap. 40 - 44 oz. Loaf Dimensions: 3.5” high x 2.5" wide x 8" long
- Your choice of essential oil or fragrance and color.
- You will learn the difference between the high-grade Melt and Pour base you will use and a cheap one.
- You will learn the benefits a high-grade glycerin soap can have on your skin.
- Extra Soap supplies and molds are also available for sale after class.